Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Good advices

From Reductress:
It’s a hard time to be a woman in her twenties. The job market is intimidating, technology is advancing rapidly, and dating is as confusing as ever. However, the problems we face today aren’t as unique as we think – you might just get the advice you need from classic works of literature. Not from reading them — from rubbing them on your boobs! Here are eight legendary works of literature that will give you the answers you need when you mash them all over your sweet, sweet nips.
I'll admit to being a little outside of the group the article is addressing, age- and gender-wise. But I am glad to see young women still being advised to seek wisdom in the classics.

2 comments:

susan said...

Reading that immediately reminded me of this article I read yesterday. I think the guy has a point :)

Ben said...

I wonder if it's significant that reading that article, I kept being interrupted by popup ads for a gaming console.

But yeah, when big budget movies feel the need to work in every character and plot turn from 8 issue comic book arts, I tend to think both mediums are being done a disservice.