Friday, January 13, 2012

Note to self Friday Random Ten

At some point this extended holiday weekend, I'll proably call myself at work. That's something I do when I think I might need to be reminded to do something. Plus you never know, I might catch myself by surprise one of these days.

1. U2 - Dirty Day
2. Brian Eno - Backwater
3. Tom Waits - Hell Broke Luce
4. Tori Amos - Not the Red Baron
5. Nick Drake - One of These Things First
6. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Long Hot Summer Night
7. The Clash - I'm Not Down
8. The Magnetic Fields - Love In the Shadows
9. Harry Nilsson - It Is He Who Will Be King (Outro)/Daybreak
10. Kendra Shank - Softly, As In a Morning Sunrise

2 comments:

susan said...

Just thought I'd stop by to remind you to leave yourself a message. I hope you have a good long weekend.

Ah yes, a favorite Clash song in the fr10. Nice line-up.

Ben said...

I just tried and for some reason got a busy signal when I tried to call work. Which definitely shouldn't happen because they have voicemail and nobody is there late at night. Oh well, I think I'll remember.

Great song, yeah.