Friday, May 16, 2014

Grateful recipient's Friday Random Ten

Got a couple of packages in the mail this week.  Not from an enterprising connection in Cali, if curious readers were wondering.  But I'll be unveiling said packages this weekend, one of relaxation and, I'd like to think, gratitude.

1. Reading Rainbow - Prism Eyes
2. Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley - Never Will I Marry
3. Radiohead - Pyramid Song
4. New Order - Leave Me Alone
5. Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Luxembourg
6. Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps
7. Brian Eno - Over Fire Island
8. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)
9. Lower Dens - Alphabet Song
10. Neko Case - Hold On, Hold On

There, managed to do the list in Compose rather than HTML mode, which makes for better layout.

2 comments:

susan said...

I'm happy to hear you got parcels in good time. I hope you had a good day.

I'm glad compose is working for you now as the HTML screens can look pretty messy.

Nice FR10. That Brian Eno song is a favorite of mine.

Ben said...

Compose was working. See the week before I had originally done everything in HTML without realizing it, which meant I had to go in and put breaks in after the fact which messed up the song list.

Oh, decent birthday, though. And it's a neat little song.