Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Say what?

https://youtu.be/r6XKV1RSQOY

I don't know about this (non-embeddable) ad. The creators never seem to have met an actual dog. The dog won't go near the baby because the baby is crying? Huh? And needs a lion costume so (s)he can join in the family fun?

Dogs just dive in, man. They go where they want and aren't really hung up on accessories. This spontaneity is one of the reasons I'm more of a dog person. Not because I'm already like that, but because it's something I'd like to emulate.

2 comments:

susan said...

In other news, here's a real dog you might enjoy seeing. For some inexplicable reason he reminds me of someone..

Ben said...

Yes indeed, that dog does remind me of...someone. Those white spots above his eyes, where the brows would be on a human, are wonderful highlights.