Thursday, April 30, 2015

Jones, the author

Writer B. C. G. Jones is a riddle wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in something else. Maybe a waffle. But as such multiply wrapped persons go, he seems like an okay guy.

I suppose I'm acting as his unofficial publicist as of now. In that capacity I should point out that Jones has a page on QuarterReads now. Currently featured is the short story "I Contain Multitudes", about creatures we have inside our minds and a technology that allows you to bring those creatures out. You might say it's a bit of a crapshoot.

2 comments:

susan said...

A crapshoot it proved to be for the two entrepreneurs who owned the device.. and maybe a lot more besides.

That was a neat story, one we were both glad to see posted in a public forum. It's good for B.C.G. Jones to get out and about. I hope you have good fortune with the endeavor.

Ben said...

Thank you on behalf of myself and my client. :)

I like to think that each of the three characters have at least some admirable qualities. Quentin is smart and family oriented, Svetlana is empathetic, and Burt at least has some valor.