Thursday, January 9, 2014

What is and what should never be, plus some stuff that should be

I was about to start posting a poem.  Not one I'd written, sadly (or not.)  One that I liked, though.  It's kind of late in the night, though.  I stayed up late somewhat intentionally to make sure I wasn't having another acid reflux night, which I don't seem to be, which is a relief.  Can't push it too far, though, if I don't want to be late for work tomorrow.

So we'll see about that poem later on.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

susan said...

I'll look forward to reading the poem when you do get around to posting it.

Acid reflux hurts. When I get signs I mix a teaspoon of baking soda in warm water. It usually works pretty fast.

Ben said...

Done now. I don't post poems all the time but it's something I enjoy when I get around to it.

Thanks for the advice on acid reflux. I actually have some baking soda from when I was trying to clear the bathtub, so that could come in handy.