Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gone

 The state of being neighbors in an apartment building is an involuntary condition. It's driven by the need for shelter and the landlord's judgment on who's an acceptable tenant. Still, sometimes you wind up with neighbors whom you actively enjoy living near. If you are that lucky, it's a shame when they have to leave. Especially if that departure is highly abrupt. Especially, especially if it's under conditions that strike you as unjust.

More than that I won't say in this forum. I'll be available to talk about it in some other, though.

2 comments:

susan said...

Since we're not going to talk about that sad situation for now at least, maybe you'll enjoy having a look at a gallery I'd love to see for myself.

I hope all turns out okay for them.

Ben said...

You know a little more about that situation now. There's nothing I can do about it, but I hope they're doing all right as well.

That Art Aquarium video is something else. There's something a little Busby Berkeley about the way the fish and the fishbowls are presented.