Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Game. Changed.

There's a little trick I've picked up. Sometimes you wake up a little later than usual. Or more than a little. Can be all sorts of reasons for this. The important point is that you're pressed for time.

I've learned that you can compress shaving time. If you don't shave at all - and you're a man, that is - you look like a bum. But if you only shave below the chin, you look like you're thinking of growing a beard. And the best thing is you're not committed. You can shave you're face the next day and, if asked, say, "It just wasn't me."

2 comments:

susan said...

That's a good trick. I may be wrong but I'm guessing you prefer a safety razor to an electric one. Females are luckier that way - so long as you don't count make-up. Nothing like trying to get the eyeliner evenly applied if you're rushed..

Ben said...

It's a trick I don't have to use that often, but it's good to have it in your pocket sometimes. There seems to be a lot involved in being a woman. Although it's socially acceptable for women to wear slacks, so at least you can skip a day shaving your legs whenever.