Saturday, March 10, 2018

Eye-opener

So I'm having breakfast at this place around here. Next to my table are a lot of men, all around the same age, early twenties I'd say. Sure it's a big party but I don't really make anything of it.

When I'm getting ready to leave, so are they. And suddenly they break into a lush a capella rendition of the Beach Boys' "Wouldn't It Be Nice."

The waitress was delighted. You could have knocked me over with a feather. There's video of me somewhere, gawking in amazement.

2 comments:

susan said...

What a wonderful treat that must have been.

I'd like to see that video. :)

Ben said...

The unexpected generally doesn't happen, so it's a treat when it does. I mean, except when it's a really bad surprise, which this wasn't.

It's probably on some social media account, but you never know how it'll spread.