Friday, June 20, 2014

Seriously, a Friday Random Ten

Some people including some at work, think I never tell a joke or say anything funny.  Which isn't quite accurate, but it's proof that you only know what you see.  I'm sure I've misjudged my friendss at some point, which is pretty much a universal.

1. Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley - A Sleepin' Bee
2. The Cramps - Voodoo Idol
3. Neko Case - Dirty Knife
4. Fats Domino - My Girl Josephine
5. Fairport Convention - Percy's Song
6. Pink Martini - Pana Cand ne tu Iubeam
7. Beck - Don't Let It Go
8. Velvet Underground - Sister Ray
9. St. Vincent - Psychopath
10. Nat King Cole - Tenderly

2 comments:

susan said...

I've always preferred my humor dry.

Once again, it's a fine FR10. Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley followed by The Cramps is a pretty wild opening.

Ben said...

Dry humor? I aims to please.

And you demonstrate good taste. :)