Friday, December 14, 2012

Day two cold watch Friday Random Ten

Have to make this short.  If anything I'm a little more under the weather than I was last night.  Hopefully that means the whatchamacallit has what-have-youed and I'll be on the mend tomorrow.  Anyway, got to make this short.

1. Grizzly Bear - About Face
2. Nat King Cole - Our Love Is Here to Stay
3. XTC - Human Alchemy
4. Fol Chen - Winter, That's All
5. Ladytron - Tomorrow
6. Lou Rawls - You've Made Me So Very Happy
7. Kat Edmonson ft Lyle Lovett - Long Way Home
8. Talk Talk - I Believe In You
9. Simon & Garfunkel - We've Got a Groovy Thing Goin'
10. Ben Folds Five - Away When You Were Here

2 comments:

susan said...

I'm sorry to hear you're still unwell. Try to keep warm and remember to drink more with those otcs - they dry out everything.

Nice to be reminded of that Lou Rawls song.

Ben said...

I'm on the mend now. It started Thursday (as far as I could tell), got worse Friday, Saturday I rested enough to be a bit better. Today it's down to a cough and a general phlegmy feeling, so the trend is good.

He does do a very nice job on that song.