Friday, December 21, 2012

After the end, Friday Random Ten

I seem to have missed the whole Mayan Apocalypse thing. Was it spectacular?  I have to say, the cleanup crews have done a fine job.  Considering.

1. Grizzly Bear - Southern Point
2. XTC - In Loving Memory of a Name
3. Neko Case - Don't Forget Me
4. The Beautiful South - Woman In the Wall
5. Talking Heads - No Compassion
6. Brian Eno & David Byrne - I Feel My Stuff
7. Louis Armstrong and His Hot Five - Two Deuces
8. Patti Smith Group - Kimberly
9. Stevie Wonder - Looking For Another Pure Love
10. Eric King - Trick Bag

1 comment:

susan said...

I've still got my fingers crossed it was the beginning of the end of war, materialism, violence, injustice, oppression, etc. but I won't hold my breath. It would be nice though.

It's always nice to see Louis Armstrong in the mix.