Friday, November 9, 2012

Drawing board Friday Random Ten

I had an idea for a story a little while ago.  I've been working on it.  There is a good opening scene.  But I've come to the conclusion that I've been taking the wrong approach here.  So I'll give it a rest and maybe try something else in a couple of days.  At least I was able to read the signs.


1. Nat King Cole - Almost Like Being In Love
2. Neko Case - I'm an Animal
3. Lower Dens - Lamb
4. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Fire
5. Shirley & Lee - Feel So Good
6. The Bird and the Bee - My Love
7. Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
8. Talking Heads - Uh-Oh, Love Comes to Town
9. The Beautiful South - From Under the Covers
10. Diana Krall - Walk On By

2 comments:

susan said...

Having the correct approach is key to good story telling. Your stories are getting better all the time so I'll be looking forward to reading this one whenever it's ready.

I see some more old favorites in the FR10 - interesting combination.

Ben said...

Thank you. For now I'm reading, thinking, thinking, reading. Hopefully getting some ideas.

Yeah, I enjoyed this FR10.