Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where am I?

If posts are few and far between/nom-existent, the reason is not too sinister. The charger on my laptop died, after what I should have taken as a warning. This is both a minor problem and a major pain in the ass. Minor because I have an extended warranty (been burned before) so I should be getting a replacement sometime next week. Major because there's only about a half hour left on the battery. So comp use outside of work or a library (where I currently am) is pretty much out.

On the bright side it's a little easier getting decent sleep hours. And this book on vervet monkeys I'm reading is kind of esoteric, but I'm making progress in it.

2 comments:

susan said...

I'm glad to hear all is well but for a bum charger. When you're up and running again I'd be interested to hear a bit more about the vervet monkey :-)

Ben said...

Oh, it'll be coming.