Friday, March 5, 2010

False-ish alarm

Huh. Staples must be more efficient than they thought. They had said the replacement part would get here within ten business days, so I assumed the wait would go into a second week. I actually got it yesterday, delivered to work. Yay for that, I guess.

Still no Friday Random Ten this week. Next week I'll have had a little more time to switch around the playlist. In compensation, here's a Nightmare Fuel-fueled video. I hadn't known what the lead singer looked like. Um, I hope she's not a smoker, because that hair is ready to go off.

2 comments:

susan said...

Glad to see you're back up and running. When we looked at the video Jer's first thought was a group with a similar presentation - Ladytron. You likely noticed too.

Ben said...

That's a pretty canny catch. Yeah, I think the Bulgarian singer from Ladytron especially may have picked up some inspiration here.