Saturday, August 23, 2014

Samaritan Saturday Random Ten

A waitress asked me today if I was feeling better.  The last time I was in the restaurant I was definitely under the weather.  She noticed that time and remembered this time.  This would be worthy of praise even if - especially if? - I was still/again sick as a dog.


1. Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Moanin'
2. Heidi Bruhl - Chico Chico Charlie
3. The Band - To Kingdom Come
4. Dave Van Ronk - Brian O'Lynne
5. Elton John - Love Song
6, Neko Case - The Needle Has Landed
7. New Order - 5 8 6
8. The Beastie Boys - All Lifestyles
9. Diana Krall - Walk On By
10. Brian Eno - Becalmed

2 comments:

numb said...

goin' out on a limb here, but i'm thinking it just might possibly be that this waitress actually likes you? observant, warm-hearted people tend to surprise me sometimes as well :) ...

Ben said...

Yeah, it's one of the nicer surprises out there.

As far as if she like-likes me, in the playground parlance, I kind of hope not. I mean, her having a baby means she's basically married, officially or not. Cute, though.