Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Random Slow Day Ten

Not much went on at work today.  Oh well.  I was able to look busy anyway.  Things look to pick up Monday.

I also have one or two caustically funny coworkers, which I appreciate.


1. Reading Rainbow - Always on My Mind
2. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Remember
3. Nellie McKay - G.E.S.
4. Scissor Sisters - It Can't Come Quickly Enough
5. The Cramps - Primitive
6. Amy Winehouse - Brother
7. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Pocahontas
8. Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings - Tell Me
9. Arcade Fire - Normal Person
10. New Order - Blue Monday

2 comments:

susan said...

Ah well, at least you didn't fall asleep.

Caustic humour and dry make a good mix.

Am I mistaken or does the FR10 have a bit of a solemn twist this week?

Ben said...

Well, let's just say I didn't fall asleep.

Yes they do. I've learned to appreciate that combo.

You're not mistaken. Of course the great mass of good music has a melancholy cast. Or at least it often seems that way to me.