So my bathtub has been blocked up pretty bad this week. A few causes for this. There was a drain protector when I moved in, but it tended to float around away from the drain whenever the water level rose, which was rather counter to the point.
Pouring hot water down the drain worked once, last weekend, for a couple of days. Then it didn't. Mixing vinegar and baking soda and pouring that down the drain didn't have any noticeable effect. Finally what I did was get a plunger, once of those new accordion style plungers. It took some doing and some waiting, but finally I was graced with an empty tub again. And then replaced the strainer which, knock on wood, should put the problem behind me.
Anyway, thank you for your patience. Saturday Random Ten this week.