Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Random Ten: Observed

One thing about taking DVDs out from the library: you stand a good chance of missing one episode at least just because it's ruinced.  Hate to think what that reveals about my fellow patrons.
  

1. Patsy Cline - True Love
2. Chic - Everybody Dance (Clap Your hands)
3. Elvis Costello & the Attractions - No Action
4. Radiohead - Hunting Bears
5. Yo La Tengo - Pass the Hatchet, I Think I'm Goodkind
6. R.E.M. - We Walk
7. Brian Eno - Dragging Me Backwards
8. Roxy Music - Trash
9. David Bowie - If You Can See Me
10. Sarah Vaughan - Can't Get Out of This Mood
  

2 comments:

susan said...

Even worse is when you get one like that from the video store and find the previous renter has used it as a frisbee that the dog caught.

Very nice FR10 this week with some cool segues - We walk, dragging me backwards. Trash, if you can see me.
:)

Ben said...

If there's an actual dog involved it might be forgiveable. They tend to chew before they think. It depends how much control the owner had over the situation.

"We Walk" has always been a nice song to go back to. "If You Can See Me" strikes me as one of the highlights of DB's new album, although maybe that's just me.