Friday, February 3, 2012

Memorable Friday Random Ten

I found out today that a lady at work, one who sort of "outranks" me even though we're in different fields, was born after the Blizzard of '78. Just realizing that that's true of a lot of people now. Carte blanche to exaggerate, I guess.

1. Lou Rawls - Dead End Street
2. Pink Martini & Saori Yuki - Yoake No Scat (Melody For a New Dawn)
3. Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?
4. Tom Waits - Face to the Highway
5. The Kinks - Lazy Old Sun
6. Sammy Davis, Jr - Something's Gotta Give
7. Harry Nilsson - You're Breakin' My Heart
8. Brian Eno - By This River
9. The Magnetic Fields - Love Is Like a Bottle of Gin
10. U2 - Lemon

2 comments:

susan said...

See my second comment on funimation.

Nice fr10 once again. Naturally, my favorite is 'Lazy Old Sun'.

Ben said...

It's certainly an amazing song. I've always liked the woozy feeling it gives me.

Now that I've gotten rid of the spam, I'll wander back to your other comment.