1. Sun Ra--Jet Flight
2. The Kinks--Skin and Bone
3. Gang of Four--Ether
4. Elton John--This Song Has No Title
6. Moby--Find My Baby
7. Luscious Jackson--Why do I Lie?
8. Ladytron--Fighting in Built Up Areas
9. Sammy Davis Jr.--Hey There
10. Laurie Anderson--From the Air
The Kinks song is absolutely irresistible, and I knew it would make the cut. Reviews I've read of "Muswell Hillbillies" tend to ignore it, but come on! Goofy as it sounds--and that's a big part of its appeal--what other rock star of the earlie seventies had eating disorders on his radar?
There, that's my example of more than meets the eye silliness.