Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wash/rinse/dry

I did some laundry today. Afterwards I walked up the hill to a bus stop and waited a few minutes before the bus picked me up. I could have just crossed the street to catch the bus, but then I'd be walking up the hill at the end. Overall I probably do more walking the way I do it, which is all fine and good. The view seems a little pleasanter this way.

I also started a new book today, which I read before, during, and a little after the laundry trip. It's a bit unusual. May get to blogging about it later on.

2 comments:

susan said...

Choosing to take a different path from usual can make a nice
change in the way we see the things around us.

From time to time we'll take backwards routes that allow us
an alternate perspective of the streets and gardens and
especially the sea.

It's always good to hear your thoughts about books.

Ben said...

It is interesting to change your perspective now and then. Took a slightly different route even from that one today, and while it was accidental it was still kind of cool.

Very nice of the neighbors and the extended neighbors to give you some gardens to look at. :) The sea is doing its part as well.

Did a thing on the book a little bit ago. Guessing you know that now. I'll do that again at some point in the near future.