Saturday, August 15, 2020

Cool & grey

 Today for a long time it felt like it was going to rain, the skies being overcast and there being some moisture in the air. The clouds did spit a little, but it never really opened up. Which was admittedly handy for me, as I still had errands to do.

But it did cool things off. Especially after sunset. I had my ceiling fan going, it's usually on its highest setting these days. But I had to turn it off tonight, and I haven't turned it back on since. Also I changed into long pants and have a sweater nearby. It's an odd feeling, but not necessarily a bad one.

2 comments:

susan said...

I read this one yesterday morning and then forgot to respond. Hopefully, whether warmer or cooler temperatures prevail in the coming months life will be more comfortable for you and your friends. It did cool down a fair amount here overnight - back to normal in other words.



Ben said...

It's a pretty comfortable night tonight, actually. Short sleeve/shorts weather, to be sure, but not sweltering. There's a lot of air movement and a very audible wind outside. I think tomorrow will be nice, too.