Friday, December 12, 2014

Insecure Friday Random Ten

I'm not really sure why comments on this blog have a security login now. I don't recall asking for that change. Did Google just decide everyone would like that better? Or did I do something without realizing it and/or forget I did it. Possible, if disturbing.


1. Fleetwood Mac - Angel
2. Gogol Bordello - Underdog World Strike
3. Camper Van Beethoven - La Costa Perdida
4. Elton John - Burn Down the Mission
5. Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Pump It Up
6. Sly & the Family Stone - Spaced Cowboy
7. Ladytron - Flicking Your Switch
8. Alice Cooper - Sun Arise
9. Imperial Teen - Over His Head
10. Mose Allison - Just Like Livin'

2 comments:

susan said...

This has happened to a couple of other bloggers I know so you needn't be distressed. All you have to do is go into Settings and adjust the comment protocols - 'never' next to Comment Moderation and 'no' next to Show word verification.

An excellent FR10 this time - largely because I'm very familiar with 9 out of 10 of them. Some great songs in a very neat progression.

Ben said...

Those commands were already in place but I went in to confirm them. Let me know if it works out.

Agree about the great songs, of course. The progression seems to have worked out pretty well.