Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fresh air Saturday Random Ten

Was out a fair amount today, and there was good weather for it. The outbreak of ninety degree weather we had this week ended, so you can wear a spring/fall jacket out and not feel like dying. Especially with the breeze.

1. Steely Dan - Don't Take Me Alive
2. Ladytron - Fire
3. Talk Talk - It's My Life
4. Jimmy Smith - The Last Dance
5. The Squirrel Nut Zippers - Got My Own Thing Now
6. Brian Eno - King's Lead Hat
7. Sarah Vaughan - Body and Soul
8. The Cramps - Voodoo Idol
9. U2 - Stay (Far Away, So Close)
10. They Might Be Giants - Judy Is Your Vietnam

2 comments:

susan said...

We had a couple of very hot days too - like from 40 to 80 in 24 hours. At least it got me to go and buy 2 pairs of summer pants before they're all sold out. Would you believe it was hard to find gloves by January?

I always liked that Ladytron song. Haven't heard it in a while.

Ben said...

I hadn't really thought about the last-minute rush on winter gloves, but I guess I can believe it. Me, I just grab whatever I need that's sort of the right thickness.

It is a great song. Kind of trippy, actually.