Friday, October 28, 2011

Wiggly Friday Random Ten

I guess you could call the place where I work fairly informal. And I'm mostly an informal person myself. In fact today I got up from my desk to ask a question and realized I was in my stocking feet. This seemed a little much, so I fixed the situration.


1. John Lee Hooker - Low Down Midnite Boogie
2. The Kinks - Harry Rag
3. Tom Waits - Downtown
4. Soul Coughing - How Many Cans
5. R.E.M. - Auctioneer (Another Engine)
6. Ladytron - Versus
7. Duke Ellington - One O'Clock Jump
8. Blossom Dearie - I Won't Dance
9. Elton John - Grey Seal
10. Reading Rainbow - To My Gemini

2 comments:

susan said...

I've found myself in this situation more than once but it's generally okay unless you find yourself out in the halls on the way to another office.

Nice FR10 and very cool to see an old Kinks song.

Ben said...

Yeah, that could especially be bad if the floor in the hall isn't carpeted. :)