Saturday, April 16, 2011

Deadline-daring Saturday Random Ten

Did my taxes today. Two days before the later-than-usual deadline. That's plenty of time, right?

Federal taxes I've always found to be pretty easy, I guess because I've always filled out the EZ short form. There is no short form for state taxes, at least in my state, so that's caused some heartache. But e-filing through TurboTax makes both of them fairly easy. Once you've got an hour to spare, anyway.


1. Miles Davis--Dear Old Stockholm
2. Warren Zevon--Accidentally Like a Martyr
3. The Clash--Hateful
4. The Kinks--Do You Remember Walter?
5. Lambert, Hendricks, and Ross--Cloudburst
6. Brian Eno--Ali Click
7. Beck--Strange Apparition
8. The Who--Silas Stingy
9. Kendra Shank--Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair
10. Patsy Cline-- A Poor Man's Roses (Or a Rich Man's Gold)

2 comments:

susan said...

We've always tried to keep the process as simple as possible too. Not everything transfers but Turbo Tax works in Canada too.

Always nice to hear some old Kinks.

Ben said...

Hell yes to both keeping it simple and the Kinks!