Friday, February 11, 2011

Sun-bright Friday Random Ten

Had a strange feeling today. As I left work, and a few minutes after, I felt like I had left early. Looking at my watch, I realized this was not the case. But I figured out why it seemed that way. The sun was still high in the sky, making it look like afternoon. For better or worse, Spring is closer than it appears.


1. Warren Zevon--Lawyers, Guns and Money
2. They Might Be Giants--Road Movie to Berlin
3. The Who--Odorono
4. Nina Simone--I Put a Spell on You
5. Soul Coughing--Supra Genius
6. The XX--Crystalised
7. Count Basie and Sarah Vaughan--The Gentleman is a Dope
8. Brian Eno and David Byrne--I Feel My Stuff
9. Patsy Cline--Always
10. The Clash--The Card Cheat

2 comments:

susan said...

I had a similar epiphany a week or two ago when I noticed the sun was setting at 5 o'clock rather than shortly after 4. Spring is on the way in spite of whatever snow may fall.

Ben said...

Ah. Great minds, as they say. :)