Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Head down on the table for naptime

One weird thing is to fall asleep in a coffee shop. That happened to me this evening. Even if I wasn't drinking straight coffee, I was caffeinated enough. Well, except I hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep last night.

The thing is that if you wake up in a place that's not your home, you have no immediate idea where you are or how long you've been there. You just hope you're not at a highway rest stop, too far from home and not far enough from the shallow graves you dug. Or maybe that's just me.

Still, I was able to do some writing when I came too. Actually it flowed pretty easily. Score one for disorientation.

2 comments:

susan said...

Now that's tired. Glad to hear the writing was successful.

Now I'm tired too. G'night.

Ben said...

Yeah, that was an okay night.

¡Buenos nachos!