Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Friday delayed til Saturday Random Ten

Yesterday my ability to compile a list was compromised by other plans I had, which I might talk about here. Today I learned that as long as the volume is crazy I can get away with listening through headphones at the library. Which is handy since one of my fellow patrons was talking to herself about things I didn't want to hear about.


1. Harry McClintock--Big Rock Candy Mountain
2. Tom Waits--LowDown
3. Electric Six--I Invented the Night
4. Barenaked Ladies--For You
5. Dinah Washington--My Ideal
6. Heidi Brühl--Ich Liebe Den Mondschein
7. Velvet Underground--What Goes On
8. Charles Mingus--Minor Intrusion
9. Talking Heads--The Great Curve
10. The Jimi Hendrix Experience--Come On (Let the Good Times Roll)

No comments: