As I walked home tonight I found out the World Naked Bike Ride was riding through the neighborhood. Two different groups I saw. Good for them, I guess? It's not really something I can get excited about either way, so I'm not going to gawk. Which officially is how I think they prefer it.
Hope they bring talc in case of seat rash, anyway.
1. Roxy Music - Still Falls the Rain
2. Rasputina - My Orphanage
3. Arcade Fire - Ocean of Noise
4. Yo La Tengo - Mr. Tough
5. Brian Eno - Driving Me Backwards
6. Elvis Costello & the Attractions - No Action
7. Andre Cluytens + Philharmonia Orchestra - Marche Au Suplice (from Symphonie Fantastique by Berlioz)
8. R.E.M. - Catapult
9. Radiohead - Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
10. The Beatles - Don't Pass Me By