Friday, October 26, 2012

What have we here? It's the Friday Random Ten!

There's nothing like going home to find the air in your small apartment thick with house flies. I'm left wondering which one of God's little creatures will declare war on me next. Toads? Well, at least this is an impetus to bitch the landlord out about not having screen windows.

In better news, I had a chance to put one of these lists together today. For your reading pleasure.


1. Patsy Cline - Strange
2. Soul Coughing - Janine
3. Sonic Youth - Unmade Bed
4. Lou Rawls - Bring It On Home
5. Kat Edmonson - Hopelessly Blue
6, Brian Eno & David Byrne - The River
7. Neko Case - Magpie to the Morning
8. Joni Mitchell - Electricity
9. Simon & Garfunkel - Leaves That Are Green
10. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - May This Be Love

2 comments:

susan said...

Well, if the toads come at least you can be sure they'll eat the flies. Geez.

Nice to see the FR10 again. Good list - I haven't heard Patsy Cline in donkey's years.

Ben said...

It might be effective to let some frogs or toads or lizards loose to feast. If I had a friend who owned them as pets I might do that. For now I'm beating them back with household cleaner mixed with clove oil.

Yeah, Patsy always gives me a good feeling.