Thursday, May 3, 2012

Technical difficultiezzzz explained

Hello again. It's been a bit.

Okay, last Friday night I noticed that my laptop was inexorably losing power, regardless of how everything was hooked up. At first I thought the surge protector had gone flooey. Then after a little consultation I changed my mind and thought it was the battery, and thus made arrangements. But now I find that it was really the AC adapter. This I didn't suspect because I had just replaced the AC adapter a couple of months ago. So today I bought a Targus cord at Staples which goes with pretty much any PC. Well, "goes with" is a funny term. It stopped the bleeding, but nothing's recharging.

Anyway, I'm back on the scene, blogging-wise. I have to skip Friday Random Ten this week, though. Power's stuck around 9% and I'm afraid what'll happen if I try to charge an iPod off this thing. But I'm ordering another Dell adapter, or cashing in the warranty if I can. Once that's done I should be back on track.

4 comments:

susan said...

If it stopped the bleeding but the computer isn't recharging you may have been right about the battery. When a similar thing happened to my old laptop I had to keep it plugged into an outlet.. not optimal but it worked.

Looking forward to your next post. Enjoy your weekend.

Ben said...

Well, as I found out when I took the machine to Staples, it definitely was the cord that was causing the beeping. That points to it being the culprit. At this point I sort of hope that's what it was. We'll see.

And thank you.

sam mace said...

Hi, I am currently starting a blog and trying to gain a readership if you could give me any advice on what to do I would be grateful.
http://criticialthought.blogspot.co.uk/

teeshirtonline2012 said...

burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
Louis Vuitton bolsas
T Shirt
Gafas de sol
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
sac guess
Guess Tasche
Louis vuitton tasche
Swimwear
Dolce Gabbana Tasche
T Shirt
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
Accessories & jewelry
Sac a main
tee shirts Armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts burberry hommes