Friday, April 13, 2012

Hexed Friday Random Ten

Seem to have gotten through Friday the 13th without major outbreaks of bad luck. Of course I'm still sick, albeit past a certain turning point. I could probably tie other things together to make it an unlucky day too, although I don't really think it was. But the idea of it being a bad day lives on largely due to good old confrimation bias.


1. Sly & the Family Stone - Spaced Cowboy
2. Ladytron - cease2exist
3. Brian Eno - Julie With...
4. Pink Martini & Saori Yuki - Du Soleil Plein Les Yeux (Eyes Full Of Sun)
5. The Magnetic Fields - Xylophone
6. Nick Drake - At the Chime of a City Clock
7. Morphine - Candy
8. Talk Talk - Desire
9. The Beautiful South - I'll Sail This Ship Alone
10. SArah Vaughan - They Can't Take That Away From Me

2 comments:

susan said...

Luck is one of those changeable things and best not chased in either direction. I do hope you're feeling better now.

I heard the music just reading the title of that Sarah Vaughn song.

Ben said...

Yeah, in some ways luck is something that exists, or is best seen, from an afterwards perspeciive. And yes, quite.

That is a nice one. "Aw take me home take me home."