Thursday, August 20, 2009

Retroactive service advisory blues

So where've I been? Right here.

The blog? Collateral damage for the past few days. Monday night, I noticed the screen image was all gimped out. Somewhere along the line something in the monitor broke, leaving my laptop in a Terri Schiavo-like condition. Long story short, I wound up replacing the laptop.

No Friday Random Ten tomorrow. I have to rebuild my iTunes library as well. We'll see about Saturday.

As Samuel L. Jackson said in Black Snake Moan, "I've had it with these motherfuckin' snakes in my motherfuckin' black moan."

2 comments:

susan said...

Damn, hope it was still under warranty or, if not, that you decided
to go for an apple.. and no, I don't mean a granny smith :-)

Ben said...

Well, I have become much more conscious of what's covered by the policy and where I keep the paperwork. That's sort of a good thing.