1. Beach House--Master of None
2. Nat King Cole--That Sunday, That Summer
3. The Kinks--Waterloo Sunset
4. The Beatles--Helter Skelter
5. Neko Case--Mood to Burn Bridges
6. Sly & the Family Stone--Sing a Simple Song
7. Talking Heads--The Overload
8. Beck--Profanity Prayers
9. Sarah Vaughan--Lazy Afternoon
10. Roxy Music--Angel Eyes
The mildish weather seems to go hand-in-hand with the pantheistic-type songs that popped up. This includes the Nat Cole, Kinks, and Sarah Vaughan selections. Sassy is not singing the Kinks' "Lazy Afternoon", although that might be interesting. I have heard Tom Jones do it.
UPDATE: Let there be video! Here's Baltimore's finest, Beach House.