Today I went out wearing a purple camp shirt with nothing over it. That was fine. The sun was shining and the wind wasn't too strong, so I felt warm enough.
As the sun went down, things changed. It hasn't gotten cold enough for the heat to kick on, yet. But when day becomes night it's time to shut the windows, and there's still a little chill. Good thing there are sweaters, then.
1 comment:
Would you believe I didn't recognize the term 'camp shirt'? When I looked it up the answer was pretty obvious - a short sleeve version of a collared shirt. Made sense - probably somewhat more decorative than a long sleeve shirt too.
You're right that this is the time of year when it can feel summer warm in the daytime but the temperature can drop fast once the sun goes down.
I've been getting up before the sun rises now we're approaching formal autumn so I find life is more comfortable with the heat turned up a bit first thing. It's tricky trying to wear a cardigan in the shower.
Post a Comment