Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ma

Over the past couple of years I've started to suspect that my eyesight might be suffering a little.  Not too bad but enough so that I might need a little help.  So recently when my work changed to a new health provider and I found out I could sign up for a plan that gave me basically the same coverage for less, I decided to use the savings to sign up for vision care.  Haven't seen an optometrist yet, or for that matter picked one out, but I decided to look up eyeglasses online just to prep.  Now I see glasses ads on all sorts of pages. 

So you never know.  Well, someone does.

PS I have no idea why this post has the header "Ma."  Thought I picked something else, but the URL would always be the same even if I did a header change, so whatever.

1 comment:

susan said...

I first learned I was near-sighted when I was 17 but only wore glasses for driving or watching movies. Nowadays I wear them whenever we go out - there are always rewards. For instance, today we saw seals basking on rocks just offshore while others swam around.

Having your eyes tested sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you don't fall for one of those ads for Google Glass.