Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Laptop owner's grouse

Okay, what's the point of a cursor lock, anyway? Especially, what's the point of a cursor lock that you can activate without even knowing about it, then spend 2.5 hours fiddling around trying to find a way to undo it? Looking for information on the Internet is just such a joy when you can't move your cursor, don't you know. Now if you'll excuse me I have to scratch my head. Hopefully I can do so without hitting the button that will make my brain explode.

2 comments:

susan said...

That's a pretty bizarre problem that wouldn't have amused me either. I'm glad you finally figured it out.

Ben said...

Yeah, it turned out to be a weird solution, too. Like starting to download some kind of update, but I didn't have to actually update it. Live, be baffled, and learn, I guess.